Mashups To Knock Your Teeth Out! (100% Punk, Rock, Metal) Next AudioBoots Album

2»

Comments

• looking good!!
  • YITTYITT CaliforniaPosts: 53Member
    On Friday the 13th, I be like hostile-headbanging-baby-o.gif
  • eternalkhaoseternalkhaos Posts: 44Member
    edited November 2015 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I'm so ecstatic that it's one form of artifact worth escaping Vendredi Antiques store (pat yourself at the back if you got the reference).
  • chocomangchocomang in the leaving roomPosts: 2,188Member
    The release is postponed ...
  • chocomang wrote: »
    The release is postponed ...
    i totally understand. :(

• DJUseoDJUseo Posts: 3,471Super Moderator
    We're pondering a new release date. Will keep you all informed asap.
    Please invite your friends and favorite mixers to join AudioBoots.

http://www.groovytimewithdjuseo.blogspot.com/
  • chocomangchocomang in the leaving roomPosts: 2,188Member

The initial release date was on November 13th, but then the Paris attack's occurred, and we thought it was not a time to have fun and celebrate, but instead is a time to be sad and a time to observe silence in remembrance of the victims.
    Now there are two things we want to say: there was an attack against humanity and against rock and roll, so the best way to fight this is to release a 100% rock and roll album (A mashup album because that is what we do), and, the second thing is that life is short. We don't want to wait more, when we feel this strongly. This why I we propose that the new release date will be on Friday November 20th.
    A small change: the track: 'Killing But True' was renamed to 'Sad In The Name Of', because we don't want to hear anymore about killing.
    -
    Chocomang and DJ Useo

• chocomang wrote: »
    The initial release date was on November 13th, but then the Paris attack's occurred, and we thought it was not a time to have fun and celebrate, but instead is a time to be sad and a time to observe silence in remembrance of the victims.
    Now there are two things we want to say: there was an attack against humanity and against rock and roll, so the best way to fight this is to release a 100% rock and roll album (A mashup album because that is what we do), and, the second thing is that life is short. We don't want to wait more, when we feel this strongly. This why I we propose that the new release date will be on Friday November 20th.
    A small change: the track: 'Killing But True' was renamed to 'Sad In The Name Of', because we don't want to hear anymore about killing.
    -
    Chocomang and DJ Useo

exellent.

• DJUseoDJUseo Posts: 3,471Super Moderator
    I've had weeks now of great listening to this superb collection. Easily one of the best mashup group comps I've ever heard. Big thanks to you all, especially Chocomang without whom this project would not exist.

Here's my weekly mashup article on this release, guest written by Chocomang himself.http://www.suprmchaos.com/bcEnt-Wed-112515.index.html
    Please invite your friends and favorite mixers to join AudioBoots.

http://www.groovytimewithdjuseo.blogspot.com/