Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

ETK - Stay Together For Everlong (Foo Fighters vs Blink 182)

eternalkhaoseternalkhaos Posts: 45Member
QB0asFR.jpg

Okay, I'm on to the first of two of my Foo Fighters jams from the album and this one is an interesting piece. You see, when I made this track at the start, I was disatisfied with it and don't know why so I send the demo for the compilation and thought it didn't pick up at the time. And then, Chocomang suggested to find a better quality instrumental and tweak this track a bit and I know why I was wrong at that time. So I send it couple of my approved copies of the track and one of those copies got through and am glad about this.

Then, I goofed up as usual since the version of the compilation has a OOT point involving the first chorus that I noticed just this week so I decide to fix the first chorus up and I am kicking myself on this so I released this version instead of the one that's in the compilation. Other than that, happy holidays and will be back another day for the other Foo Fighters piece.

Source
Foo Fighters - Everlong (Vocals)
Blink 182 - Stay Together For The Kids (Instrumental)

Download mp3 here

Comments

• 1 Comment sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Hey! Thanks again for this delightful track.

I was surprised that you indicate the one of the compilation has OOT because we crossed check it. I just made a digital subtraction between the two versions to understand the differences. The difference is between 1:46 to 2:12.
    I re-listened several time the two versions. Clearly, the one I like most is the one on the album. On the new one the text comes a bit too early for my personal taste but the difference is almost nothing. Interesting too is to compare first and second chorus because the timing is different.

:-)