ETK - Gorillaz Two-Pack (Gorillaz vs Green Day/Nine Inch Nails)

eternalkhaoseternalkhaos Posts: 45Member
hNsKq3x.jpg

Okay, time to throw in two tracks in this thread. Now this one is in my sense a tribute to American Edit since that album was released ten years ago and I am a bit surprised this hardly gets a mention. Maybe Party Ben and Team9 might have brought it up on twitter but how far we go from this album or The Grey Album is something.

Before I should move on to the next track, I should note that I released this a couple of days before I made this post and already got a criticism involving this and I see a issue on this one so if somebody want to point out anything other than OOK and minor pitch issue on first verse and chorus, feel free to bring it up and I might make a note of this for the future (since I still have the source files for this and others that I brought up on OK E-Pro thread).

Source
Gorillaz ft De La Soul - Feel Good Inc (Vocals)
Green Day - Holiday (Vocals & Instrumental)

Download mp3 here

orHSU90.jpg

The next one is another Gorillaz piece and I am surprised this made it in for a good reason. Prior to the tracklisting reveal, I thought it's not gonna be there and read the reasons for this but around that time, I send my source tracks to DJ Useo for this and he helped tweaking this track for me so it's kinda a collaboration piece of sorts. Now the vocals are a bit rough (prior to the tweak) and this is the best I got from this track so maybe this track should have been done more. Oh well, another note that this is inspired by The Crow given that NIN's Dead Souls cover is from the movie and its soundtrack so you'll hear a bit of Brandon Lee in this track (one from a bootleg workprint no less).

Source

Gorillaz - Tomorrow Comes Today (Vocals)
Nine Inch Nails - Dead Souls (Instrumental)
Samples From The Crow (Official and Workprint)

Download mp3 here

Comments