ETK - Ghost World (Ray Parker Jr vs Tears For Fears)

eternalkhaoseternalkhaos Posts: 45Member
rtdHNv0l.jpg

Happy Halloween All, here's a new single I made for this month. Also included via bandcamp as linked below the audio is an Slowed + Reverb remix that features a different vocal source and few little film samples. Hope you enjoy the scare.

Download Single Here

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Ooh, I still adore Ray Parker! These tunes are an awesome match! Thanks, dude! Kinda gives a creepy feeling, more than the original!
  • Ooh, I still adore Ray Parker! These tunes are an awesome match! Thanks, dude! Kinda gives a creepy feeling, more than the original!

+1

I like the creepy feeling

• MinorArthMinorArth Paris, CaliforniaPosts: 270Member
    edited November 2023 Vote Up1Vote Down
    Interesting combo ! Even with all the Ghostbusters mashups every year, nobody had thought about it since 1984! I'm not usually a fan of the slowed + reverb versions that are all over Youtube, but for this tune, it works well !
  • DJUseoDJUseo Posts: 3,520Super Moderator
    Petrushka played this for me first, & I agreed it's a swell mix that re-vitalizes the sources.
    Production also agreed with me well.
    Pardon me now, I'm away to sort Halloween candy!

halloween-candy-halloween.gif
    Please invite your friends and favorite mixers to join AudioBoots.

http://www.groovytimewithdjuseo.blogspot.com/
  • DoMDoM Posts: 355Member
    Very clever!
  • MinorArth wrote: »
    Interesting combo ! Even with all the Ghostbusters mashups every year, nobody had thought about it since 1984! I'm not usually a fan of the slowed + reverb versions that are all over Youtube, but for this tune, it works well !

Thanks, I'm not much for S+R as well (but weirdly enough, I'm into Vaporwave) and it's for Discord Crumpl weekly challenge thing so I thought I went with it plus it does add to the spookiness of the song.
  • nice combo, well done