Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

ETK - Wild Ones In The Free World (Neil Young vs Flo-Rida)

eternalkhaoseternalkhaos Posts: 45Member
0GsWXghm.jpg

Here's the second of my submissions to Audioboot's 80s Mashed IV compilation and I can admit that this is one of the most intentional dumbest ideas I ever done (more intentional than the Creed/Nickelback one I did for a Mashstix monthly challenge not long ago). I can't explain anything more than this is what Neil Young sounds like if his music falls to the hands of Flo-Rida and David Guetta.

Note that unlike my previous release, this is a single version which differs from the compilation only in terms of mastering differences which was done prior to the compilation's release so you can tell the differences. I also included a shortened radio edit that's made for radio or DJ compilation mix purposes. So enjoy the madness that is "Wild Ones In The Free World".

Source
Neil Young - Rockin' In The Free World (Vocals & Synth)
Flo-Rida ft Sia - Wild Ones (Instrumental)

Single Version

Download MP3 Here

Radio Edit

Download MP3 Here

Comments

• 1 Comment sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Very interesting concept, never heard Neil like this before. But not a dumb idea at all.
    And the dance beats just makes it more interesting. Love it! Thanks for posting. Like the radio edit too!