The Best of The Newest of AtoZ's Previously Unreleased Latest Classics

DmRofAtoZDmRofAtoZ Posts: 30Member
edited January 2017 in Compilations Vote Up2Vote Down
The%20Best%20of%20The%20Newest%20of%20AtoZs%20Previously%20Unreleased%20Latest%20Classics_zpspaopgxcy.jpg

The Best of The Newest of AtoZ's Previously Unreleased Latest Classics

I am so damn pleased and proud of these snappy-tracks.
There's a lot of life in them: sometimes confident in their silliness, and sometimes just plain powerful and uplifting.

Or bunches of both !

The%20All%20of%20The%20Track%20Covers_zpsor8xcclk.jpg

I was even everso bold as to take FaceBook's suggestions on relatable Friends and keep running with it, and after it . . .
a widening of my potential audience.
So open-widen audience !

Here's a link for the preview track -

"Sympathy For The Passion - Power and The Devil"
( Rolling Stones vs Midnight Oil )

"The Best of The Newest of AtoZ's Previously
Unreleased Latest Classics" < full-contents folder

http://dmrofatoz.blogspot.com/2017/01/the-best-of-newest-of-atozs-previously.html

The%20Spans%20of%20The%20Newest%20of%20AtoZs%20Productive%20Latest%20Classics_zpsmbfvet2t.jpg

But, I must be honest -- -- the whole time I've also been hoping that by increasing the number of like-minded folks I share this Comp with, the better the chance that a few will actually listen and, who knows, actually make real life comments. Oh BOY !
(( self-promotion is awkward, man . . prostitootin' your own horn like this ))

I think we all know how it is in these modern daze . . everyday our lives get fuller of apps beeping at us / news overwhelming us / and all our own fun ideas piling-up !
These days you're lucky if someone clicks "Like", and that may only mean they saw that you shared something . . who has time to actually check into it ?!?

AtoZ%20Releases%20%20-e_zpssvuqkvc7.jpg

And if anyone gets "into" AtoZ's comp of early 2017 enough for the richer experience, there's the Mega-Mix Single-Track Full-Flow >> "The Best of The Newest of AtoZ's Previously Unreleased Latest Classics - Mega-Mix Single-Track Flow.mp3"
You can find it linked as well.

Comments