DJ Rudec CrumplStock 2099 Preview Mix Sept 2099

RudecRudec Posts: 162Member
edited March 2016 in Mixes Vote Up1Vote Down
Like DJ Useo, DJ Rudec also went to the future!
CrumplStock 2099 Preview Mix Sept 2099
What you might hear played at CRUMPLSTOCK 2099 Online DJ Festival
18/19/20 September 2099

What's new there?

- There are a few districts dividing the world, at least on the parts that are still habitable.
- The people that rule the planet are a bit annoying with the music styles:
- On the district I was in, we were only allowed to play Ghetto Funk and Drum n' Bass.
- There is one district exclusive for Colatron Mashups.
- No DJ Set can have less than one complete hour and they kill you if you refuse to play more.
- You can't complain about the sound being too loud or too low, you can ajust your hearing to the music volume.
- The security guards control the music, which means when they are tired of Ghetto Funk they order you to play Drum n' Bass and vice-versa.
- The people cannot dance to the music, instead they enter a trance state and dream about dancing.
- The drugs you can use are all USP approved.
- There is no such thing as "the three shells" and Pizza Hut did not take over the food industry.
- Nutella took over the food industry, now you can have everything with Nutella on it.
- Sex is overrated, people now have physical buttons on the head and you press one for orgasm, another for fighting ("I know kung fu" Neo style thing) and another to become more intelligent. This last one doesn't work properly.
- Every announcement is done through a lady's voice and the background song is always Disney related stuff.
- There are no prisons there, people get desintegrated and transformed in food, that's why you can put Nutella on stuff, to disguise the flavour...

04a0d4fc3fbe1feecf07ab5da8cb122c_w800_v3.jpg

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • chocomangchocomang Posts: 2,222Member
    A fantastic preview of a mix of the year 2099.
    This 2099 mix sounds very happy and joyful.
    Thanks for the fun.

23.gif
  • RudecRudec Posts: 162Member
    ooops, please just pretend this isn't here LOL I've posted this out of time and it should only be posted tomorrow I think...
    This is the problem of jumping into the future!!!
  • DJUseoDJUseo Posts: 3,512Super Moderator
    I'm so happy to see, & read this post. Love what you wrote. Well written indeed.
    Can't wait for the set. I was so hoping this type of thing would follow.

djrudec-2099_zpskcibq6co.gif
    Please invite your friends and favorite mixers to join AudioBoots.

http://www.groovytimewithdjuseo.blogspot.com/
  • RudecRudec Posts: 162Member
    edited March 2016 Vote Up0Vote Down
    thanks mate :) even if no one follows, it's still cool, we can write that most of the mashuppers/DJs were hunted down by the Universal copyright bounty hunters (rulled by one called Colatron-Schmolli [yep, they had a baby] - or something like a grandson to get closer to starwars) :grin:
    So... when can we release this stuff?
    BTW my set is a simple one, some references to the future on some songs and thats it :P
  • DJUseoDJUseo Posts: 3,512Super Moderator
    I am long wanting to hear other's 2099 sets. Please post!
    Please invite your friends and favorite mixers to join AudioBoots.

http://www.groovytimewithdjuseo.blogspot.com/