Carnaval Brasil 2016 MashMix

RudecRudec Posts: 162Member
This was my 2h set on this party I went to... just some brazilian beats and lots of remixes and mashups around it ;)

b5e3d9e75117c132cfede8077eab4f43_w800_v3.jpg

bbca4f8fb8ec62be277cf6a93d831723_w800_v3.jpg

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added

• I really like Brasilian Carnaval music, this is a really a good idea to do thoses mashups.

However I am wondering about the sound quality, it sounds like very low quality 64kbps.

:prankster:
  • some of those mashups are from the time of mashuptown and some were "stolen" from old recordings of bootie rio sets... but besides that, all mashups include songs between 128 and 320kbps as all my sets...
    check if the last 15min of the 2nd set are like that too... it's all 320k songs.
  • DJUseoDJUseo Posts: 3,512Super Moderator
    Both are truly fine. I held no preference, as both really held large appeal for me. Big kudos to you, for these completely savable sets. I'll play them a lot, for sure.

I played the stream, & then compared it to the downloadable mp3's & the mp3's really sounded noticeably better. I mostly go for the mp3's, because of that.

Personally, I use switch or virtual dj to make all tracks I mix with into wavs, or aiffs. Switch is especially good for that.

A splendid thread. Kudos.
    Please invite your friends and favorite mixers to join AudioBoots.

http://www.groovytimewithdjuseo.blogspot.com/