Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

ETK - London Girl (Nirvana vs The Clash)

eternalkhaoseternalkhaos Posts: 45Member
l924iIN.jpg

Here we go with this good Nirvana mash-up and I'm keeping this short since I got occupied a bit. This one has been in the works since about 2013 or so when I originally used 2012 mix instrumental of London Calling for this instead of the one I present to you. This is one of my favorites and I don't know what else to say beyond this. The cover of the single is the best I could find fitted and before anybody asked, yes, that is Post-Bleach Era Nirvana in the cover instead of Bleach Era of the band but hey, it's the best I could find (and the girl in the cover next to Dave Grohl is unintentional given the title I made up... in fact, it kinda reminds me of a Arctic Monkeys single cover a bit). Again, I'm keeping this short (too late!) so here you go.

Source
Nirvana - About A Girl (Vocals)
The Clash - London Calling (Vocals & Instrumental)

Download MP3 Here

Be back in a couple of days for one more mash-up that I submitted in Mashups To Knock Your Teeth Out! compilation and it's a unique one in my personal opinion.
Tagged:

Comments