ETK - Hate-Shaped Box (Puddle Of Mudd vs Nirvana)

AKifZNw.jpg

Okay, few tracks to go from the compilation and I'll start off with what I considered is the "best worst" of the bunch. I am not a Puddle of Mudd fan and I didn't like anything from the band other than one song which is Blurry. And it is funny since I can deal with early 2000s post-grunge bands like Creed and Nickelback in that case. Now my original idea with She Hates Me is me mashing it with Summer Lovin' from Grease due to the verse in both songs sounding a bit alike but I tried mashing it up and yeah, I best leave it to somebody else. And one day, I read up on some forum about Chad Kroeger and Wes Scantlin being a carbon copy of Kurt Cobain and it got me thinking of a PoM/Nirvana mashup.

So I tried this one and with few edits around, it strangely fits but hey, that's my opinion so it's best to judge for yourself on how good or dumb is this Grunge/Post-Grunge mixture.

Source
Puddle of Mudd - She Hates Me (Vocals, Censored)
Nirvana - Heart-Shaped Box (Instrumental

Download MP3 Here

Be back another day for another Nirvana mash-up that might be surprising.
Tagged:

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added

• It's what I like about mashups, you can do amazing style clash but you can also make fun mixing songs or artists that are obviously exactly the same.

But I must disagree with you about Puddle of Mudd, they made several great songs, Blurry of course but what about Drift & Die and Control.
    All the Come Clean album was great in my opinion.

Anyway, Kudos for this awesome mashup!

• DJUseoDJUseo Posts: 3,512Super Moderator
    I really, really love this track myself. It has this energy that really grabs me.
    Love to play this album so much. Big thanks for helping make it so fine!
    Please invite your friends and favorite mixers to join AudioBoots.

http://www.groovytimewithdjuseo.blogspot.com/