Lasgo vs. Cassius - Toop Something

I heard the Toop Toop mashup with John Lennon and it made me happy, so I thought I'd try using the source in this mashup...

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • MinorArthMinorArth Paris, CaliforniaPosts: 267Member
    Nice ! I'm glad mine made you happy !
    Is RAVE an auto mashup generator ?
  • The_Mashup_ClubThe_Mashup_Club Posts: 51Member
    edited March 2022 Vote Up1Vote Down
    Yes it uses artificial intelligence. Though the outcomes are unrefined and my final product required additional production, such as, the creation of the same mashup from several sources of the same video with different durations to get different outcomes to work with, instrumental creation through another separate software by filtering, then cutting and splitting the video and audio sources in video post production.

The outcome is still not perfect but I like the rawness and have adapted it as part of my style of mashups as it makes it more dramatic and unique.

Even though the software can create a mashup in a couple of minutes, the finished product took about 3 hours to make. On the rare occasion if lucky, the software can make a mashup decent enough on it's own, but most of the time it requires additional work.
  • The website to try it for yourself is https://rave.dj
  • MinorArthMinorArth Paris, CaliforniaPosts: 267Member
    Thanks for the explanation, yeah i have seen a few others using it. I should try it some time too.